Friday, December 11, 2009

What Is The Best Skin Care Product For Very Oily Skin, Whiteheads, Dark Spots & Acne?

I have very very oily skin, whiteheads on my nose and chin, dark spots from previous acne and mild acne breakouts.





I went to a Dermatologist a few weeks ago and he prescribed Finacea and another medication. The problem is that I'm Black and the Finacea label stated that ';darker skined patients may see hypopigmentation occur after using finacea.'; Hypopigmentation is skin ligtening (albino), so I stopped using it because it will do me more harm than good.





The other medication (I forgot the name) had on its label that side effects are blood clotting and bleeding. So that's not beneficial to me either.





I want to know if there is any medication for the oily skin, whiteheads, dark spots and acrne that would do me any good. I just want to have a clear face and be happy. I also have stretch marks and spotting on my body. What can help?





I want to go to another dermatolgist but I'm really scared they will give me something that has harsh side effects and will make my face look worseWhat Is The Best Skin Care Product For Very Oily Skin, Whiteheads, Dark Spots %26amp; Acne?
I used to have acne really bad and know how you feel. One day I was searching for acne cures and crap I found this website http://www.my-info-portal.com/acne/ haha( I bookmarked it lol )





Anyway I got the acne free product deal he recommends and my acne literally disappeared. It was crazy. The product i bought guaranteed it would cure your acne in 3 days or your money back. I think it's only like $25 or something








Anyway, I hope that helps!





JonathanWhat Is The Best Skin Care Product For Very Oily Skin, Whiteheads, Dark Spots %26amp; Acne?
For oily skin with acne try fresh tomato puree - it will remove the excessive oil and soothe the inflammation.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan