Sunday, December 13, 2009

Skincare questions for oily skin?

Okay I have a bunch of questions so please try your best to answers them. Thanks :] Add ALL of these questions have to do with natural remedies.


1. What are some natural home remedies to control oily skin.


2. How can I get rid of these bumps around the place where my hair and face meet. They look like sorta like this. http://www.skinsight.com/child/acneVulga鈥?/a>


3.How can I get rid of these little bumps around my nose. They look sorta like this but only on the sides of my nose. http://www.skinsight.com/child/acneVulga鈥?/a>


4.And how can I get my skin one even skin tone. I heard I can use a lemon well can I substitute that with a lime?


Thanks sooo much for your help! :]Skincare questions for oily skin?
1. What are some natural home remedies to control oily skin.


- Definitely use tea tree oil or witch hazel that's what i use.





2. How can I get rid of these bumps around the place where my hair and face meet.


- I get those too just keep your hair clean and don't let it get too oily.





3.How can I get rid of these little bumps around my nose. They look sorta like this but only on the sides of my nose.


- I use to have those until like i said i used tea tree oil and witch hazel


just dab it on in the morning





4.And how can I get my skin one even skin tone. I heard I can use a lemon well can I substitute that with a lime?


- I've used lemon but i mix it with sea salt and make a scrub.


Just rub it on your face gently then wash it off.





* I know you said you wanted to use home remedies but I was the same way because I didn't want harsh chemicals or anything. But I found this product that is 100% natural and since I've used it I don't get pimples at all! It evens your skin tone, takes those bumps off your nose and even takes away those pimples near your hair line. It's not expensive at all. You can get it a trader joe's for $4 or even at Stop %26amp; Shop! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT! here's a link but you can use the home remedies but they won't work as good. They are facial cleansing pads with tea tree oil, lemongrass, witch hazel, ginger and other natural ingredients. They are made by desert essence!


http://www.desertessence.com/skin-care/n鈥?/a> *Skincare questions for oily skin?
I really dont know the answer to all of these questions.


But, for acne i use Clinique 3 step acne solutions.


It definetly helps. I mean, its pricey. But it works like a charm.


It leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. And you do it twice a day (mornings and nights) The smaller bottles are $32 and the large bottles are $59


But, thats really all i can help with. And to get rid of acne scars, maybe go to the drub store, and look for and cream that after time removes scars. I've seen it before. But i havent bought it.





Sorry i couldnt answer all of them, i hope i helped a little bit though.


:D
A natural home remedy that you can use to control oily skin is use an egg to make egg mask facial. Go on youtube an type in michellephan egg mask facial for you can learn how to.
I also have this problem that troubles me the most.


Especially even you wear make up it will turn bad towards the end of the day.





I learnt it somewhere and summaried everything here.


No Joke lol i just applied this:





Mixture of


eggwhite (tighten spore thus less oily, PLUS blackhead will come out very nicely)


lemon (not too much bcos it has very low ph which may hurt yr skin)


honey (moisturise skin)


starch powder (hold all of the ingredient)





You could really try this out, i swear that i have been doing this for the 3 days. IN FACT the effect is immediate.


I did it 3 days cos i just love the feeling of clean and fresh face.


Furthermore if you got surplus you could keep it in freezer..Also it's all natural and cheap ;)





Really hope it would work for you..cos i know whre you are coming from..





Sincerely..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan