Friday, December 11, 2009

Can a person with dry skin turn to oily skin with a moisturizer?

So I have dry skin, after I wash my face it feels dry and a little tight. Throughout the day I cannot see an ounce of oil on my face its very dry. So I moisturize at night with cetaphil moisturizing cream and it moisturizes well.





I use a small amount but after a few minutes when I look in the mirror my face is very oily and shiny. It then looks like I have oily skin!





Is this normal, does that mean my oil glands are secreting oil to the surface of the skin because when I don't moisturize I don't see any oil on my face.Can a person with dry skin turn to oily skin with a moisturizer?
u already asked dis question!





u dont really have 2 use so many treatments


just use acne face wash and put on more moisturizing lotion!


and when u put on lotion it would look like u have oily skin but its not da oily things help u moisturiz ur skin, but if u dont like da oily look than buy some lotion dat r not so oily!*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan