Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best acne products for very oily skin?? (10 points best answer)?

I have extremely oily skin with a combination of pimpled,blackheads,and whiteheads.....I am going to see a skin expert doctor but he is only gonna give me spot cream and antibiotics





I need a good cleanse or moisturizer to help my oily skin out. I have tried Neautrogena Stress Free acne cleanser, The Wave, tons of Clean and Clear cleanser...and Biore





Can you please reccomend something to help me out?????





Best answer will be chosenBest acne products for very oily skin?? (10 points best answer)?
GET GORGEOUS SKIN


If you have oily/acne-prone skin...





Step 1.) Wash twicdelivererree cleanser is a must! Try products medicated with salicylic acid for problem skin.


[Clean%26amp;Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser, $5, drugstores; Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash, $8, drugstores]





Step 2.) Purge pores with an exfoliating scrub(look for slicylic acid to battle breakouts) one or two times a week.


[Biore' Pore Unclogging Scub, $6,drugstores; Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, $5,drugstores]





Step 3.) Look for a toner that deep cleans to prevent breakouts before they star.


[TessThis is Your Wake-up Call toner for skin with attitude, $14, Sephora; Biore' action astringent, $6, drugstores]





Step 4.) Even oily skin needs moisturizer-keeping hydrated actually precents breakouts. Choose an oil-free formula with SPF.


[Benefit Do It Daily, $28, benefitcosmetics.com; Blossom Bexley All Star moisturizer,$14, blossom4girls.com]


Step 5.) Twice daily, treat zits with a product containing slicylic acid, which is the toughest over-the-counter ingredient available for fighting pimples.


[ByeBye Blemish acne control get, $10, drugstores;Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage, $7, drugstores]





I HOPE I HELPED YOU WELL ENOUGH!(:Best acne products for very oily skin?? (10 points best answer)?
I tried everything to get rid of my ance! Presciption drugs and creams, nothing worked.


My naturopath recommended this regime:


Cleanse with a non-soap cleanser (like Spectra Gel) twice daily


Take 6 capsules of Nettle and 1 B5 vitamin tablet a day - this combination stops breakouts and actually makes skin less oily!! Plus it's cheap and easy to find.


It has worked for me, I hope it works for you!
do not use anything that is scented! that's the first rule. second, use cleansers with benzoyl peroxide. Try using the ';Oxy'; wash. use the 10% benzoyl peroxide. if that's too strong then use the 5% wash. It works really well. Use an oil free and non-comedogenic moisturizer. Make sure the bottle says both Oil Free and Non-Comedogenic. ';Cetaphil'; is a good brand for both face wash and moisturizer.





During the day, keep your hands off your face. Do not pick or pop your pimples or scabs. It could cause scarring. Drink lots of water. And definitely ask your dermatologist what they suggest for washes and creams, but what I told you is exactly what my dermatologist told me.





good luck :)
OMG ok so wash your face witha scrub apricot scrub by st ives then but put lotion then use stridex pads youll see a difference the next day it work for me Sooooooo well :D


xoxo
St. Ives Apricot Blackhead scrub


Cetaphil face cleanser (=
just try somw Witch Hazel...works wonders, then put one teaspoon of Tea Tree oil to one quart of water, and spray on face before bed...it works sooooo good
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan