Saturday, December 5, 2009

Calling all females with oily skin?

kay so ive got a few questions





if youve got oily eyelids, is there anyway to help control the oil? i use primers so i have no problems with my eyeshadow. just curious.





whats the best blotting technique you've discovered? halfway thru the day if my skin is looking kinda oily i just apply some pressed powder. has anyone tried MAC's blot powder? which is better? pressed or loose? (if youve tried it) or is it best to just use blotting sheets? (if its one available in canada i'd be forever grateful)








any suggestions or advice is appreciated. thanks!Calling all females with oily skin?
I absolutely love MAC's blot powder. It doesn't leave any excess color or texture on top of your existing makeup. I have the pressed kind since I usually keep it in my purse. The loose stuff works well too, but it's definitely less portable. I use blotting sheets also on my super oily days, usually before the blot powder or just by themselves.Calling all females with oily skin?
Hi-


I have horrible oily skin.


I have to use primers also for my eyeshadow. I usually use a powder foundation because I can't keep the liquid stuff on my skin. If I use a liquid on a special ocassion, I put loose powder over it and pack pressed powder and blotting sheets for later. Clinique is my brand of choice.


I use Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets daily, about 3 or so around noon. You can use those on your eyelids too but gently. They are probably the most useful product I use.



Hmm well I have pretty oily skin. What I've done seems to help a lot. First wash your skin with cold water (hot/warm water causes your skin to produce more oil), then apply a rice powder (http://www.folica.com/Rice_Powder_Ori_d1鈥?/a> then put on a mineral foundation (everydayminerals.com), and that should take care of most of the oil. The rice powder absorbs oil and the mineral foundation doesn't clog pores. You can also try the rice powder paper tissue to blot away oil after several hours throughout the day.
Well I don't have oily skin but I heard on TV you can use something as the same material as toilet seat covers.... maybe tissue paper used to wrap gifts and wipe away the oiliness, Then use loose powder, covergirl (the one in the silver and blue) works great!
use clean and clear oil absorbing sheets in the middle of the day=]


and mac's makeup is real heavy so i don't use it..


try clique.?


and since your skins oily use a powder/pressed powder that says mattitying [ i know i spelled it wrong, sorry]


i prefer pressed powder..but yeah.


hope i helped!!



try clean and clear oil absorbing sheets. they help alot. expecially if you usually just put powder on over the oil b/c soon it will look like oily caked on thick make up.


i use a sheet, and then use a light powder.
try using a ';all-over'; oil-free wash, it helps alot with oily areas of your face! Other wise just use blotting sheets, and keep eyeshadow a pourdery substance beause liquid tends to be more oily and gunkey and sometimes run
Personally I use a mattifying cream first thing in the morning to soak up most of the oil and then apply pressed translucent powder throughout the day - no need for blotting sheets, which I don't find very useful anyway TBH :)
Personally i use Vaseline to condition my eyelids which helps them =)





Im based in the UK though im not sure if such is available in Canada :S otherwise,im not sure ive pretty much got the same problems =(








xx
Try taking a fish oil vitamin! Its all natural. You can find them at drug stores. Take one a day and it will clear up in a week.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan