Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help with acne/oily skin! I'm only 13!?

Hi! You know you are tired of this theme. Acne/oily skin. IM TIRED! I really DON'T have big bumps and inflammatory acne but I still have oily skin with little blemishes. I've already tries STUPID PROACTIV. LAME. I'm currently using EFFACLAR by LA ROCHE POSAY. It's good, but still having blemishes, I have been using it for like 9 months and the first like 4 months were the best, but now, it like has ';lost it's magic';. I really wanna know some place or something to help me cure this problem. Something not too weird please! But that has worked. I don't mind if it is expensive products. Better if they are. I was checking on Dior, Chanel, YSL and others but what do you recommend me, have you tried them. Please, I'm F*CKIN


DESPERATE and I'm 13!


Thanks,


P.Help with acne/oily skin! I'm only 13!?
Well, the one I use is called AcneFree, and it works pretty good, and it's really cheap. It's around $20.


My friends use SkiniD from Neutrogena, and you take a quiz and they give you three personalized products to use, it's at www.skinid.com


Hope this helped :D%26lt;3.Help with acne/oily skin! I'm only 13!?
At your next doctor appointment ask if your doc can perscribed something. You won't get any progress from store bought things. Acne no matter how mild is a medical condition. And your doctor is the only one who can help you. Ask about Duac. My doctor perscribed it to me a week ago and I'm already getting great results. It's a wash and a gel. They contain benzoil peroxide, and clindomyocin. And when those two things are put together they work good
this is what me and my older brother do. (daily)


1.(before showering) apply the clearasil ULTRA pads then put on some Noxzema clear cleanser. wait a while go into shower and clean off.


2.(after shower) apply another clearasil ultra pad.





this has reduced my oily skin and acne.





hoped this helped :)
Find these three products.





1. A cleanser that contains benzoyl peroxide.


2. A moisturizer that contains salicyc acid.


3. A spot gel that contains salicyc acid or benzoyl peroxide.





optional





4. An alcohol free toner to control your oil and refresh your skin. Neutrogena has a great alcohol free toner.


5. A facial scrub: use once a week.





And finally, experiment. Try different things and see what works and what doesn't.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan