Friday, December 11, 2009

I have oily skin all day! Help!?

I don't have hardly any acne, but my skin stays oily all day. I use the blotting sheets and I have to reapply powder pretty much every hour, and that is no fun to keep up with, especially in school. I went to a dermatologist and got OC8 and it seems to work for about 2 hours, and that is it. I have tried numerous face washes for oily skin, and I occasionaly use oil free lotion, and I have also tried masks to reduce oil. but nothing seems to be working. Any advice? I would really love it!I have oily skin all day! Help!?
Make sure you don't wash your face more than 2x per day. Just use tissue or blotting sheets the rest of the time. What happens when you wash your face a lot is that the body tries to compensate for the missing oil by producing even more oil. And as for blotting sheets, I learned a great tip from a famous makeup artist on TV. Those sheets you put on the toilet in public restrooms are basically the same thing as blotting sheets. And a lot less expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan