Friday, December 11, 2009

Best liquid foundation for oily skin?

I really don't like using powder foundations because it always runs of my face so fast because of my oily skin so, I prefer using liquid foundations. But the liquid ones I've used have given me horrible zits and blackheads.





I've used:


Some cheap liquid foundation from H%26amp;M


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation





Now I use Maybelline's Mineral Powder Foundation it's good for not making my oily skin worse but it doesn't stay on for longer than 2 hours! The liquid ones have stayed on for the entire day but they make my skin so problemic.





So now, what liquid foundations works on oily skin? Don't suggest me anything from MAC Cosmetics or Benefit. I live in Sweden and those brands can't be find in the city where I live.Best liquid foundation for oily skin?
dont use something overly expensive and designer.


use nuetrogena foundations


they come in any skin shade


and theyre hypo allergenic and help prevent breakoutsBest liquid foundation for oily skin?
use an oil free foundation.
i use MAC products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan