Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hellp!!i have super oily skin how do i get rid of it!its making me get pimples grr?

well my face gets all oily and gross it looks like if im sweating.i think its causing my pimples.how do i get rid of it!??grr!!


i need a homemade remedie.


its cuiz im gouna be in a fashion show,and its my very first time@Hellp!!i have super oily skin how do i get rid of it!its making me get pimples grr?
eat apples, it gets rid of pimples


wash ur face with face soap constantly and don't put ur hands on ur face.


go to Wal Greens and but oil control sheets it saoks up the oil in ur skin and its only $6Hellp!!i have super oily skin how do i get rid of it!its making me get pimples grr?
Please check out one of the links on my page (by clicking my icon first) as I am unable to post them here for unknown reasons. They will help. Good luck.
Use Ambi Skin Cream for Oily Skin.. Works like a Charm..
call dermotologist and ask for Tazorac cream. Your skin should clear up after a week or so.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan