Friday, December 11, 2009

How to deal with oily skin!!?

i have really oily skin.i wash my face in the morning and 2 hours later at school,my face is back oily.my nose,cheeks,and forehead really get shiny.(especially my nose)when my face gets oily it makes my complexion look dull and ugly.i wash my face while im at school atleast 2 times because it just gets so oily.i seriously need help with my oily skin.does anyone have any suggestions??How to deal with oily skin!!?
After washing your face, use Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent.





During the day, use tissue to blot your face, or buy clean %26amp; clear oil absorbing sheets.How to deal with oily skin!!?
it could be that your washing your face too much. ive heard. but you could get an oil free moisturizer or like some kinda of oil preventing scrub of some form and sort

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan