Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you prevent oily skin?

I have oily skin which makes me have zits. I would wash my face in the morning and put on epiduo but my skin gets oily in the middle of the day. I don't know why. I had this face wash with salicylic acid and my skin still got oily. So I am now trying this cetaphil face wash but my skin is still oily in the middle of the day. I tried Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash but that just made my face break out even worse.





Can anyone help me? How can I make my face dry throughout the day, what type of face wash should I use?How do you prevent oily skin?
Wash face more often.How do you prevent oily skin?
The best thing you can do is to make an appointment with a dermatologist. They'll likely prescribe something to you that is strong enough to clear your case of acne up. I recommend Differin for a topical medication and either Minocyline or Doxycycline as an antibiotic. However, depending on how severe your acne is, Accutane is a something to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan