Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i control my oily skin!?

how do i control my skin and make it less oily!? ive have acne since i was like 10 or 11 (i know acne at 10 seems impossible but let me tell you, its not!). Anyways im 13 now and of course, i still have acne, but for the past year ive had really oily skin!


ive been to a dermatologist and did exactly what they said for like 6 or 7 months and it worked at first but soon enough, my face kept breaking out and it was very oily again. im going to another dermatologist in a few weeks so hopefully that will help!





im currently using this ';acnefree'; kit until my dermatologist appointment so please dont recommend a product to me because changing products that much will just make my skin worse!





but anyways how do i get my skin to be less oily!? i use those oil blotters but in about an hour my face goes right back to normal and its really annoying! any home remedies or just ANY ideas to make my skin less oily would be appreciated!


thanks so much for the help! :)How do i control my oily skin!?
get a mask from the body shop to remove excess oil


or use oil blotting sheets from clean and clearHow do i control my oily skin!?
Here's a good natural remedy.


Crush 1 tomato


rub it on your face, like a face mask.


leave it on for 2-3 minutes


rinse of with lukewarm water


this helps, i just triend it.
wash ur face twice a day. in the morning, wash face with any cleanser that says for oily/acne skin. buy bloting paper and bloat ur nose and anywhere else oily. then at night, use st. ives oily/acne cleansing scrub to control acne, oil, and even blackheads!! good luck!





help me??





question on profile thanxx
Mario Badescu鈥檚 Special Healing Powder ($12):





Heal and conceal acne breakouts with this specially formulated, Sulfur based powder that absorbs excess oil and reduces redness and irritation caused by breakouts. May be applied to skin to help control surface oil, disinfect and calm acne prone areas. Works wonders to quickly dry up open, infected pimples.





You don't need to change your skincare routine but just add to it.





I tried other acne products from this brand and they work pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan