Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Proactiv work for oily skin?

Ok. I've been using proactiv for about 3 weeks. Keep in mind I have very oily skin. Within 3 weeks somewhat of my face improved. But other than that, I still break-out. It ranges from small pimples to big nodules. I can still see improvement though. Should I keep this product and yearn for more improvement, or should I give up on it. Ive called them twice and they both said that the proactive treatment takes atleast one month to show results. Is this true? Other than that, my application of the product is completely normal. Dime-dime-pea. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks





One more thing...Can you use products such as apricot scrub in association with the proactiv treatment?Does Proactiv work for oily skin?
I wasn't so impressed with the product. I ordered it back in October and tried it until Dec. At first I thought I saw an improvement (I have more T-zone issues) but I was still breaking out and not small ones either. I do like the refining mask and use that at night but wasn't impressed otherwise. I noticed that the main ingredient was benzoyl peroxide (2.5% or so) so I went to Target or WM and bought a tube of cream (Persagel) that has 10% benzoyl peroxide that would compare to the repairing lotion. I started using the St Ives Apricot Scrub as my exfoliant (I've used it for years) and I can't tell you the improvement in my skin. I have NO breakouts and I've been clear for the past month. The cost of Proactive was about $45 for a 60-day supply and what I'm using now is less than $10. It's amazing. I called and cancelled my Proactive in December and I'm so glad I did. The only thing I would probably change doing is using more of a facial soap product but the apricot scrub seems to be doing both for me now. That might not be the case in the summer heat.Does Proactiv work for oily skin?
yea i just got it and it can work on different types of skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan