Friday, December 11, 2009

Aloe vera Gelly and oily skin?

I have very oily skin, that doesnt like moisturizers and is sensitive


but sometimes after washing my face I can get some dry patches


around the mouth and neck, most CREAMS oil-free or not


clog my pores, I dont have allergies to aloe, some is in my shave gel and no problem/with green tea and chamomile, my derm said use some kinda aloe gelly, from the plant or 99% pure gel with carbomer.


its supposed to help sebum control a bit while lightly hydrating with out 'oily' and calm and shaving irritation I get sometimes.


has anyone used it? would the plant be better or purified 99% gel with no added oils or fragrance.??? anyone have luck using aloe gel on their faces, be it oily skin/sensitive skin/dry or what have you?


I know some people are allergic, but im not and I hate greasy creams!Aloe vera Gelly and oily skin?
aloe vera gel is really a good moisturiser for oily skin. I use it and it does not give a sticky oily feel to ur skin like other moisturisers do. Its natural.. Its wow..Aloe vera Gelly and oily skin?
aloe vera should do a great job

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan