Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best product for oily skin and stops breakout and gets rid of blemishes?

Im 21 and never had acne before and i still don't i get the occasional pimple but i do have oily skin and im starting to break out like not into pimples well not that many but just random bumps like my face is irritated. I also wear allot of makeup to hide my blemishes n scars and im looking for a face wash or a routine or something to get a deep clean get rid of blemishes and keep my face from being so oily so far i ave try ed


1. Clean%26amp;clear morning burst (the Orange one not the green one)


this worked for making the oil go away but it always came back later in the day this is what made my face break out the way it is now (keep in mind its not pimples or zits its like chapping and bumpy almost like its dry and it stings a but when i touch it.


2.St Ives apricot scrub


3.Clay and mud mask (these gave me a deep clean but the il didn't go away)


4.philosophy ( this is a more expansive product but it didn't work for me is you want more info go to www.bestofphilosophy.com)


So far i try'ed all those and they don't work so is there anything else like REALLY!!! im desperate to have the skin i had in 9th grade.Whats the best product for oily skin and stops breakout and gets rid of blemishes?
OK so before I say anything...every skin type is different. BUt for me...as I seem to have alot of the same symptoms, I use a scrub( St. Ives for blackheads)...The scrub is good and doesn't irritate your skin, plus it exfoliates. I got a prescription from my dermatologist for Clindamycin phosphate...its a really weak acid that cuts down oils and clears pores. Along with that comes a cream called Tretinoin Cream(.05%) it moisturizes, keeps the skin clear, and added bonus it works as an anti wrinkle cream( you and I are both still young but its keeps the skins elasticity). Its put on once a day at bedtime.I've been using it for 3 months now and am ecstatic over its progress. I had pretty bad acne before, as well as dry skin..but its cleared up and incredibly smooth. Like I said before, all skin is different and my advice would be to go to a dermatologist.. If your prone to under your skin cystic pimples check out a brand called accutane (however its still being tested, and is dangerous if your at a risk of being pregnant). I hope everything turns out all right, just get the right formula for your skin and it'll clear up in no time.Whats the best product for oily skin and stops breakout and gets rid of blemishes?
I would strongly recommend Proactive. Nothing really worked for my acne and I hated walking around like I was a teenager all over again. My dermatologist told me to try it, and I have no regrets. You can purchase it online or in various malls.





Give it a try...I guarantee that you will have that 9th grade skin again





Here is the website http://www.proactiv.com/
Sea Breeze, you can find it at walgreens or CVS or your local Wal-Mart, it is inexpensive and works great, I use it everyday and i dont have one pimple
clean %26amp; clear Foam wash....
try neutragena face wash. its dermatologist recommended so you know its safe and reliable and it does wonders for people with oily skin. I also get the occasional break out and ever since i've been using this product (3 years) I've never seen anything, my face looks flawless. I also found biore skin cleansers. These are more expensive but very high quality and you can see/feel a difference after the first use!! You can buy these products anywhere- meijer, walgreens (any drug store), walmart, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan