Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to Get Rid of Oily Skin?

Gahh I hate my oily skin! it gets all shiny and greasy and it catches on to my bangs, which make them all stringy and not as flowy as it should be. Is there any way to get rid or subside my oily skin? I dont have pimply skin or blackheads - just oily skin.





every morning i: wash my face with Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub and moisturize with Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Oil Free Acne Moisturizer





every night i: wash my face with Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub, use the Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream, and i put baby powder on my face.





am i using the right products? which should i buy? should i go get facials? (i never had one before) please help.How to Get Rid of Oily Skin?
Look for oil blotching sheets, you could probably find them at target, a drug store, or any grocery store really. I can't think of the name but one good brand is in a blue box. Any should work better than nothing though. Just blot your face with them and it should absorb all the oil off, if you have as oily skin as you say you may have to do it a few times a day but the packets are so little they fit in your pocket :)


I hope it helps you!How to Get Rid of Oily Skin?
I had really oily skin until I started using a moisturizer every day. I use the Burt's Bees ageless line, as it is all natural, and I don't have to use chemicals on my face. During the day, I use the Burt's Bees loose powder.





Using so much scrub might contribute to your problem, as it strips your skin of moisture, forcing your skin to produce more as it tries to self balance. A more gentle soap might help.
water will make your skim more oily but it will also keep it from storing toxins other the surface. wash you face twice daily or whenever really oily. simply splashing with cool to luke warm water will work. pat dry and don't moisturize. it will make the skim oily all over again
I believe its clearasil that has those oil sheets that you can carry with you, they absorb All your oil from your skin. They work really well,i have the same problem


1st drink lots of water and watch the amount of fried and greasy foods u eat...2nd use facial products specifically for oily skin types...i don't suggest getting the cheapest one...don't be afraid to spend some money for ur health....carry oil blotters for touch ups
um no use


clean and clear sensitive skin formula


and clean and clear dual moisturizer





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Add 5 Tablespoon of lemon grass to 2 cups of boiling water in a bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes,then place a towel over your head. Next bend over the bowl about a foot awayfor 30 minutes everyday.
Drink plenty of water, stay away from chocolate, peanuts, ETC junk...


%26amp; Read your make up carefully, that also causes oily skin.
try buying an oil blotter...clean and clear also have an oil blotter product... or just put powder on ur face every time u fell its oily...hope i helped...
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan