Sunday, December 13, 2009

Im black and i have oily skin..?

and im young 14 and this year i just been gettin alot of bumps on my face. idk if its from bugs or flys. my face keeps getting darker?


i look different then the way im suposed to look?


and my face keeps gettin oiler. my parents always say i dont wash my face good but i do..





and i broke my nose so its pointt and crooked.. does that have any effect on the skin around it? strecthing it?





i use dove shop and clean and clear morning burst shine control.





can yall help me with some tipsIm black and i have oily skin..?
You should use face wash like ponds, jhonson etc. And try to avoid light of sun as much as possible. Right?Im black and i have oily skin..?
If you drink soda or alcohol, you should get rid of it. These are the main causes for your oily skin and the spots that are called acne.





Wash your face roughly with a wash cloth, then rinse your face with clean water, then use the other side of the cloth to get rid of the extra skin that you missed. This will make your skin smooth and clean!





Then I would recommend using shea or cocoa butters that you can buy from Walmart. They help to relax the skin and reduce acne. Try it and good luck! ^_^
Instead of FACE WASH just apply a mixture of basin and yogurt for 15min then wash.. U'll see the effect in just couple of wks.
is
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan