Sunday, December 13, 2009

PLEASE HELP! BEST foundation for oily skin?

What's the best foundation for oily skin? I have tried numerous brands both OTC and department store brands but I am tired of my skin being oily after a couple hours. I only wash my face twice a day, use a primer, etc but nothing helps. I need something with good coverage for acne/scars and preferably long lasting (not to mention something that won't break me out). Any suggestions? Thanks!!!





P.S. Please don't suggest Bare Minerals...I know a lot of people love it but i've already tried it and it doesn't work for me. Thanks :)PLEASE HELP! BEST foundation for oily skin?
I use MAC Oil Control Lotion then use their powder foundation called Studio Fix and it really helps my very oily sking stay matte all day.PLEASE HELP! BEST foundation for oily skin?
funny i know but target brand cream foundation. itll work! i promise!
I have very oily skin just like you and I just started using Clinique powder things you can go into one of their stores and they will help you pick out the stuff for you. My powder works very well and the person that worked their picked out the right color and since I have acne found something that is good for people with acne and doesn't make them break out. It works for me and I think it will work for you. I hope this helps! :)
Bare Minerals has iron in it so it makes your skin break out and more oily. But theres this make up called everyday minerals, and it has no iron so keeps you from breaking out, and being really oily. It's really cheap and they send you free samples when you order stuff. check out everydayminerals.com it's great!
well my skin is soft and always smooth and what i used was something call ';asesas';it hels you define your skin and the natural color.


Ummm now its not in stores yet but my aunt made it might sale for a product in like three years but what you need is (()()) coco butter, baby oil, softning rocks (from bath and body works). and you mix it together.


_____________________________


and for your face ... before you wash it and cleans it use noxemma and then use Dove soap the bar and then put baby lotion to keep from getting dried up and ashy and to also put that finishing touch on it. Also for your scares use bronze
try blotting papers for the shine instead of more powder and I love Clinique foundation..
Physicians Formula mineral foundation is amazing for oily skin. It's a little like bare minerals, but it works SO much better. You can get it for 10 bucks at a drug store.
Covergirl!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan