Friday, December 11, 2009

Need help for my oily skin?

i have a really oily face. i dont eat fast food often, i dont drink soda or any of the other things that sites often say to avoid. i wear makeup daily and wash it off every night. i dont have acne and very rarely even get a pimple, its just the oil i need to control. (mostly my forehead and nose) i just bought MAC foundation (liquid and powder) and that seems to help a little but i know there has to be more i can do. any products that have worked well for other people or at home remedies?Need help for my oily skin?
I use these oil absorbing sheets. It doesn't really matter what brand, but they're awesome. They're great for super humid days when my skin just goes crazy. And applying powder throughout the day helps a lot too.Need help for my oily skin?
I have sorta oily skin and I feel like Neutrogena's moisturizer for oily skin reallllly helps


And I use Cetaphil as a cleanser which is good too


Just get products designed for oily skin





:)
Just buy the whole ';Wicth Hazel'; set at boots i use it and i think its great! =)





Good Luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan