Friday, December 11, 2009

For the girls with oily skin and redness from rosacea and/or acne scars!?

For all of you girls out there that have oily skin and maybe some redness due to Rosacea and/or pimples and scars, please help me figure out what the best make-up is for this skin type? I'm looking for something with FULL coverage for the above skin type. I'm currently using MAC so please don't suggest that 'cause I'm obviously asking this question for a reason.. Also, do not suggest any Mary Kay products 'cause I recently tried them and disliked them very much. AND no products that I can find at the drugstore like Maybelline, L'oreal etc - these products give me problem skin. Thanks!For the girls with oily skin and redness from rosacea and/or acne scars!?
For foundation, I can't suggest a brand, but whatever you try, make sure it is non-commedogenic (won't clog pores).





A trick I use with great results is to first use a green concealer stick on the problem areas (I prefer the ';Physicians Formula'; stick), green helps to cover red, followed by foundation, then a tinted concealer just on the problem spots. Setting with a loose powder helps the look last longer as well. If you skin is very oily, maybe a foundation primer would work. They go on under your make up and are designed to absorb extra oil through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan