Friday, December 11, 2009

Good mineral foundation for oily skin?

i just need a mineral foundation thats affordable has great coverage..(i.e. covers up blemishes acne scars acne etc..) last all day cuz i be in skool i just dont wanna always have to reapply i dont have time for that and something that wont break me out and something that has to be natural looking i dont want that caked on makeup look its not very flattering. i wanted to try bare minerals but its a lil on the expensive side so if there is something cheaper with the same coverage and everything im willing to try..thanks!Good mineral foundation for oily skin?
to be honest with you, I have very oily skin too.. and have found mineral foundation only makes it oilier.. and very shiny. I would recommend buying Revlon colorstay foundation in normal oily skin formula, and mixing it with a little moisturizer then applying it, so that it doens't get caked looking.. this foundation is the best most natural oil free I have tried.. and by noon you won't look like a grease factory.. trust me.. it looks like you are not wearing makeup.. and that is something all women want..Good mineral foundation for oily skin?
i dont know anything about mineral foundation cause im a guy but i do know how to keep your face from braking out more. go to walmart and buy one of those electrical tooth brushes, the ones with the spinning head. get one of those and apply your facial cleanser to the brush and clean your face with it. the brush really help scrub out dirty and stuff to open up your pores. its better than applying it to your hand.
unfortunetly nothing cheap ever really works. Bare minerals may be expensive but its worth the price because they just came out with a new mat line which basically means it helps create less oil on your face. Bare minerals last a long time so you don't have to keep applying and a little of it goes a long way. It also dosen't clog pores!!! Hope this helps because i have oily skin too
I have really bad scars from acne, I use MAC Mineralize powder and it is AMAZING. The coverage is medium and very natural. It lasts all day, doesn't look caked on and will not make you break out. It's not as expensive as Bare Escentual packs or a lot of the mineral makeup sold at Sephora. I've tried it all, and it's still my favorite. I hope this helps :-)
Bare Minerals.


But if you wanna cover up blemishes you might wanna use concealer instead. :)
Actually I have very oily skin also and I use cornstarch before I apply makeup. It works and its cheap
Bbygrl





I recommend Savila base for oily skin by Coonobabe.





Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan