Sunday, December 13, 2009

Very, very oily skin!?

My forehead and nose get so oily!





I'll wash my face with a facewash, and in 2 hours it'll already look and feel greasy. What can I do?





I found this video on youtube, do you think it will work?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrJxjHIZ6鈥?/a>





And also what is the point of putting cucumbers on your eyes when you get a facial? She says to reduce ';puffiness'; but I don't know what that means. ):





Thank you!Very, very oily skin!?
1. The point of cucumbers is that something in them (it kind of stings) will make your eyes bigger.


2. I have the same problem. What you want to do is exfoliate (get off dead skin) before you use an oil free face wash. I personally use Neutrogena Blackhead Removing Daily Scrub because it exfoliates, and cleans dirt and oil and dead skin out of your pores. It also helps remove and prevent blackheads. Then I like to use Neutrogena Oil Free Face Wash. Even if I just use that, and not the scrub, I'm still oil free.





Hope that helps!Very, very oily skin!?
i also have oily skin and there are a number of things you can do to help. make sure your face washes are compatible with your skin type, most of them have products for oily, dry, sensitive skin etc. also what you can do is get a powder base, the powder will help absorb the oil and get rid of the shinyness, but too much can clog up your pores and give you pimples, so be careful. you can also get moisturizers and creams to help prevent oily skin, i would suggest speaking to the people at the make-up counters in the chemists, thats where i get alot of info from, they're very informative :-)
Your link isn't working! ;)





Use a face wash AND TONER made for combination oily skin. Use a MATTIFYING moisturizer...that will help keep your skin from getting %26amp; looking oily throughout the day. Use a light exfoliating scrub once a week.





Use a POWDER rather than LIQUID foundation.





Use oil-blotting papers throughout the day.





If you choose the right skin care line it will help to balance out your skin. I recommend the Seaweed line from The Body Shop.
yes indeed oil in the skin of the face we are, with the. the are very cucumbers helpful, so choose the cleaner made from cucumbers, or you can also use the material made of lime, because that will be able to absorb oil your face.
Hey, I totally know exactly what you are going through! Besides the fact that I had that problem I am a beauty consultant for Aloette Cosmetics and the reason I became one with this particular company is because all the skin care products are natural and really do work! I would love to chat with you some more regarding your skin care needs. It is true about using an exfoliator once a week. Your skin builds dead skin cells every 10 to 15 days and in turn your surface skin is actually not very clean even though it may seem like it is, causing your oils to increase because the lower layer of your epidermis (skin) is intended to roll over dead skin cells on it's own but with the way the environment is these days it seems our skin gets worse and it could also have a lot to do with what we eat and lack of exersice. So, i hope this helps! I suggest you go to my website at www.aloetteca.health.officelive.com and for more product information go to our main mother site www.aloette.com - note that if you decide you'd like to buy any of these products I can give you a better deal than the original pricing on the main website. Email me if you have more questions regarding any other skin problems. ruth4aloette@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan