Friday, December 11, 2009

How to deal with oily skin, for a student? (to reduce breakouts)?

Hi. I currently am experiencing a lot of breakouts all over my face (my chin, temple and forehead.)





Since I'm a student, that means I spend 10 hours everyday away from our house. Because of that, I don't get to wash my face as frequently (or as nicely) as I do at home, since I can't like bring facial cleansers and towels to school or something.





Any suggestions on how to keep my face from being oily while in school? :)





In the morning, I use a soap my dermatologist recommended and it helps my face stay dry for an hour or two. After that, my face gets really oily and wiping of the oil with a hanky doesn't seem to work. :(





Thanks!How to deal with oily skin, for a student? (to reduce breakouts)?
I hear you can get special blotting paper for your face - might be an idea?





Otherwise, you might want to take a look at what you're eating, as it has a direct effect on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan