Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any cure for dry and oily skin at the same time!?!?

It's so annoying! Right now I have been using sephora brand FACE cleanser and moisturizer for oily skin. The problem is my face feels super tight and dry after using and surprisingly enough it still leaves my face oily. Any ideas to try? I also use bare minerals to cover spots on my face.....should I be using something different? Also, my face usually isn't dry, but it has recently gotten colder here so that might be one reason for this sudden dry spell on my face. I just need a product to repair my dry skin and keep off the shine all day!!!Any cure for dry and oily skin at the same time!?!?
I also have combination skin. I've been in and out of the derma for years! Cold weather can exasperate your skin, it's true. No matter what you do, never over-wash, even if you have that urge. Cetaphil is the only thing that ever worked for me because it is mild. I don't trust those ';teenager'; facial wash like neutrogena because they strip the oils off the face, worsening your condition.





A trick is to carry evian with you and spray your face with it every now and then. It's just mineral water....what it does is lock in needed moisture in your skin. When skin is hydrated, it tends to not overproduce sebum (oil). I work from home, and I use a small spray bottle, fill it up with mineral/purified cold water and spray my face with it from time to time...I know that sounds funny method but it works and it's refreshing!Any cure for dry and oily skin at the same time!?!?
Extreme weather affects our skin severely. Drink more liquids not alcohol. Fruit juices and more water a day. If your used to that products then just stay with it. only the weather makes it so dry.
Use a combination cleanser all over and a mosturizer on the dry spots. On the shiny oily areas ONLY, use clean and clear oil absorbing sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan