Saturday, December 5, 2009

Department Store concealer for Oily skin?

I wear a fashion fair cream concealer and when i put a powder on it... it becomes VERY cakey and shows my fine lines. When I dont put anything on it, the concealer will be GONE in like an hour.! I have really dark undereye circles ( heredity). I want a concealer that has converage and wont melt off on me or show my fine lines and make me look OLDER.


If anyone can PLEASE help me I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks!!!Department Store concealer for Oily skin?
Try clinique. I have dark undereye circles as well and love Clinque All About Eyes concealer. Good luck!Department Store concealer for Oily skin?
clinique
I get that problem too, so I always put on a light eye cream first (called an eye gel not heavy for us oily skinned girls), let is dry for 10 minutes and then I use a primer under my eye. And then put on an oil-free concealer - use a tiny amount and blend with a brush or your ring finger. If you need powder (I do) I separate the layers of a tissue, then put one layer up to my eye and brush the powder on through the tissue. You get just enough powder to set the makeup without making it cake up.
Try oil-free concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan