Friday, December 11, 2009

IF U HAVE COMBO/OILY SKIN CLICK HERE 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?

ok i have tried powder foundations and liquid foundations.....even the ones made for oily skin........would buying a mattifying gel/lotion/primer and using it before my makeup help control the majority of the oil....like i dont mind touching up in the afternoon but at this point in time i have to touch up almost every hour....can someone recamend a good one for me that is not too expensiveIF U HAVE COMBO/OILY SKIN CLICK HERE 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?
Start with moisturizer. Biore and Neutrogena make good moisturizers that are oil free and some that are aimed specifically at oily skin. Skipping moisturizer is bad, because if you skin senses that it doesn't have enough moisture, it's only going to produce more of its own in the form of oil.





Next, for light coverage, Maybelline's Pure Makeup (liquid) is light-weight and oil-free. You should also look into some of Neutrogena's, that are made for oily skin. I know you have combo skin, but the normal areas of your skin benefit from not having oil as well. Touch up with blotting paper.IF U HAVE COMBO/OILY SKIN CLICK HERE 10 POINTS BEST ANSWER?
I recommend using any liquid foundation with a really great powder over it. Invest in a good one at a department store. Chanel and MAC both make excellent powders that have helped me and my oily skin tremendously. Unfortunately they are a bit pricey, but it's a good investment. A good powder should last all day, and help your makeup last all day as well. I would test it out by going to a department store first, to see if it works for you.





For a cheaper alternative for powder that you'd have to touch up throughout the day, try ELF. The good thing about powder is that it's easy to touch up. The ELF Studio Line Translucent Powder is a great powder. It has really cute packaging that's kind of a cross between Nars and Chanel, so it looks higher end. It's only $3 at eyeslipsface.com





Physician's Formula also has some great powders. It's actually pretty comparable to some of the higher end powders, which means that you won't have to reapply it too often throughout the day. You can purchase it at pretty much any drug store, like Walgreens, CVS or Rite Aid.





Good luck! I really hope this helped!
I have combo/oily skin that gets VERY oily on my t-zone. Here are some products that have worked for me:





Use a moisturizer meant for oily skin. Ideally one with tea tree oil! Here's a really great one:


http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>


If you can't find a moisturizer with tea tree oil in it, buy a bottle of tea tree oil and put a couple drops in with your moisturizer. Tea tree oil helps control the production of oils in your face.





The closest thing to a primer I've found that actually works is Clinique Pore Minimizer/T-zone Shine Control. The tube is tiny, but you only need a little bit of it, so the tube lasts forever. I've had mine for like 4-5 months, and I use it every single day. I put a thin layer over the areas of my face that tend to get really oily (My t-zone, and my cheeks). I give it a minute or two to set in, and then I apply my foundation over it.





I usually use powder foundation (MAC studio fix powder), but I recently tried Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation in the Combination/Oily formula, and it actually really does help control shine. I set it with a translucent setting powder with silica, another oil-fighting ingredient.





I've found that when I use the clinique primer and the ColorStay foundation, I usually only have to whip out my blotting tissues once a day, which isn't bad at all, considering my day starts at 7 am, and can last until about 11pm or even later sometimes.





Hope this helps!
If i was u, i would wask my face really well in the morning but i wouldnt put any moisturising cream on cos this is only adding more oil to ur face.


Then, get an oil free foundation. This gives you medium coverage and wont be adding more oil to ur face.





Hope i helped xx.





btw, if you live in england i would recomend getting an oil free foundation from avon (you can shop online or from a brochure.) If you look at the colour trend products, you can get a REALLY cheap one (im talking 拢2 or 拢3!!!) from there. This way, you can see if oil free foundations suit your skin and if it does, get a more expensive and better quality one. =] x
theres this thing called blotting paper that i use it basically its a piece of paper you drab on your foreheard or wherever it's oily and it removes the oil without ruining makeup :D


and i have SUPER combo skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan