Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to deal with oily skin?

I hae had this problem for quite a while...my face just gets so oily it is really really bad. It didn't use to be like that. I still clean my skin the same way as I used to, so I don't know why this happens. I got this face wash from clean%26amp;clear - shine control, and i wash every morning and i think it is a bit better now but it is still oiy. i don't put any make up on because of this, and even before i rerely used make up, so can you suggest anything? Thanx! ;)How to deal with oily skin?
Go out and by these facial clothes things, i dont know what there called but you can use them through out the day, there OIL SHEETS.. Ya thats what there called lol, and all your do is wipe it around your face and it takes the excess oil off and you can actually SEE the oil on the sheet!!! Heres a link of the CLEAN AND CLEAR OIL ABSORBING SHEETS.. Just so you can get a look of what it is.. http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>How to deal with oily skin?
try Biore oil control clay mask leave it on for 10mins then wash it off use it twice a week that should do it
Try the neutrogena wave, it helps remove oil from the face ,i would know because i have VERY oily skin. hope i could help.
Let's get one thing straight; Nobody's perfect. Everyone has zits. I KNOW you've heard it before, but its true. Go to www.freewebs .com/reelbeauty11 for beauty tips, and self-esteem builders. It's generally for young girls, but can help anyone really.





The best step against zits is PREVENTION. Wear a foundation with lots of water, and don't prop your chin up - otherwise your asking for chin zits.





Are a you vegetarian? sometimes people get zits because they are or aren't vegetarians.





ProActive works for some people, but not for others. If I were you, I'd stick with washing my face once in the morning, once at night, and maybe using an astringent every other day. If you have pimples, dab a bit of toothpaste on honey on them, but do not use as a mask!





Your regular doctor can generally help. A skin doctor doesn't know as much about your med. history.





Overall, remember that beauty counts more on the inside than on the outside, and your true friends will love you for you, and not your skin.
I have tried so many different things on my face since its so oily. They only thing that I have been able to use that actually works is Murad, I use the cleanser and the toner. I wash 2 times daily with it. I have tried numerous neutrogena and clean and clear, and everything else out there with no help. You may also want to try a mudd mask once a week or so, its supposed to pull the oil from your pores.
You can go to Lush Cosmetics stores. They have this cleanser for oily skin called Fresh Farmacy. Its all natural and my sister uses it and she has really bad acne and shiny skin. You can still use the clean %26amp; clear because I use that and the Fresh Farmacy can be drying. I hope this helps.





lush.com
wash your face
Cleansing your face morning and night will help - and exfoliate once or twice a week.


The Nivea Young Skin Collection is really good and does a matte moisturiser which isn't oily and helps combat oily skin.


The Body Shop and other places also do facial blotting paper which is fab - and you just blott your skin with them and they dry up all the oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan