Sunday, December 13, 2009

Will dermatologists prescribe stuff for oily skin?

Well...To start, my skin is very oily. About an hour after I wash my face it has excessive oil on it. Trust me, I've tried over 20 different face washes and I've tried clean and clear oil pads (Those take away oil for what, 20 minutes?) and almost any home remedy you can think of...but still no good results. I've been to the dermatologist before and got differin gel and some other gel to use at night for my acne, but will they prescribe something to help with oil?





I'm only 15 years old, I hope this is just because I'm a teen. =[Will dermatologists prescribe stuff for oily skin?
yes


im sure they will


if you describe your


situation with them.


good luck!Will dermatologists prescribe stuff for oily skin?
I can't say whether the stuff prescribed by a dermatologist for oily skin work or not. But I am dead sure that stuff from zenmed would work in giving you an oil free experience through out the day. I would recommend the use of zenmed's gentle cleansing cream. From my experience I find it to be a great product that helps to control the oil, that often plays a vital role where acne is concerned. So what you get is clear and soothing skin without it looking too oily or dry. Use it twice a day for best results.
Have you tried Proactive? You can buy it in the mall and it does wonders. Dries my face right out. Call your dermatologist and ask them what you should do. Ask them about Proactive!
Proactiv has a daily oil control, I have desert skin in the winter and vaseline skin in the summer, the proactiv stuff helps tremendously

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan