Friday, December 11, 2009

PLEASE HELP I have oily skin on my forhead nose and chin but its normal on my cheeks wat should i wash it with?

I have been using the nuetragena oil free acne wash daily scrub.i usually just get a few pimples on my forhead.and i usaully get black heads on my nose !i just bought the clean and clear morning burst shine control facial cleanser.does this work?oh and can i use it at night or should i just wash my face with it in the morning and use the nuetragena stuff at night?will the clean and clear stuff make me breakout?should i quit using the nutragena stuff?should i wash my face with both?PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP I have oily skin on my forhead nose and chin but its normal on my cheeks wat should i wash it with?
i use clean %26amp; clear morning burst too and i ont think its gonna work. it has spf and it wont work well. wat i do when i have oily skin is ( well if u have a bottle of rubbing alcohol) pour some on like a paper towl and start whipping the towl across ur face or rub. do it anywhere that is oily. once ur down the oil will come off from the alcohol. if u dont believe me u should look at the tissue when u whhip it acroos ur forehead. u'll see like oil ( it'll be like a gray or black color)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan