Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best mineral powder for young oily skin?

I am 13 and I need some mineral powder. I have oily skin with large pores. I don't usually breakout but if I do it mostly on my forehead. I don't want to look fake but I just need some coverage and something to control my oily skin.I am also mixed(arab+black) so I need something with alot of colors to choose from. Last thing, It has to be under $15 and something I can find at Ulta,Walmart,target or a drugstore.Best mineral powder for young oily skin?
you could try bare naturale by loreal. it's their mineral makeup line and should be in the right price range as well as at those stores.





bare minerals is what i personally use but my friend uses bare naturale and loves it. i think bare minerals is far better though but it is more expensive.Best mineral powder for young oily skin?
bare minerals.


me
bare minerals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan