Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it ok to use a toner if my skin isn't very oily?

I bought a toner from biore called biore triple action astringent and i read after that it's for oily skin, but i got it because it supposedly tightens pores and cleanses skin also removes blackheads (i have a bunch of black heads! D: ). my skin isn't exactly oily, i guess sometimes in the morning it is but it's not oily throughout the day, would it still be ok to use it??


help please, thanks! :]Is it ok to use a toner if my skin isn't very oily?
Yes its perfectly fine to use.Is it ok to use a toner if my skin isn't very oily?
u should use a toner that fits for your skin condition. Your skin condition can be dry, combination, oily, sensitive, etc.
Sure. Just use it in your t-zone since its for oily skin. Also you can put it anywhere where you feel like it needs it. Try not to douse your entire face in it though.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan