Friday, December 11, 2009

Recommendations for products for oily skin?

You will not believe how greasy my skin will get since morning to after noon. You can literally dap my nose and your finger will look shiny and oily. I'm only 14 so I only apply a mineral veil after I wash and moisturize my skin. The mineral veil works great, not a hint of oil on my face...


until the oil strikes back for revenge.


I've really been researching and some great products I found were:





1. PeterThomasRoth Clinical Skin Care Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral Powder.





2. RareMinerals Blemish Therapy





Does anyone else have any recommendations?


I wold really prefer something with SPF in it, and which as well has excellent absorption of oil.





Thanks!


:)Recommendations for products for oily skin?
Welcome to lifelong hell. You are probably in for it now...just like me. I use no moisturizer whatsoever. I would be absolutely crazy to. If I do, in less than an hour the moisturizer forms oil drops that sit on top of each of my pores.





So that I don't overdry my skin and create an overproduction of oil, I use a moisturizing mask once or twice a week.





I am going to be trying a few remedies I've heard of. Rose water spritzes throughout the day. Read that it was great for less shine and for the health of oily skin. Also, Vagisil Anti Itch cream used on the face to keep oil at bay or as a makeup primer before foundation. No, not the Vagisil yeast meds or anything. Just Vagisil Anti Itch. Both of these are inexpensive I believe.





Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combination makeup is the best I've found for keeping oil at bay. It is full coverage, oil control(and has to be blended in quickly) and has SPF.Recommendations for products for oily skin?
I had the same problem.


I moisturize my face with Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera gel (it helps retain moisture w/o making your skin oily). Then I use MAC Oil Control Lotion. For SPF, i just use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunblock (it's nongreasy and oil-free). That keeps my shine at bay for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan