Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which is better for oily/dry skin?

Which skincare line is better for discolored oily/dry skin


Aveeno


Ambi


neutrogeena


Befine


Cetaphil


NoximaWhich is better for oily/dry skin?
Cetephil is a great moisturizer. Neutrogena is also pretty good, but the best face wash





ST.Ives Apricot Scrub for Oily/ Combination Skin





It is FABULOUS. BEST I have tried and I have tried A LOT of products because I am obsessed with my face. The whole ST.Ives line is great - their mask is awesome as well as the moisturizer.





It is also cheap - you can get it just at your drugstore for about $6. I would strongly recommend you purchasing their scrub. My face is just like yours - extremely dry skin around my mouth - very flaky and disgusting, but yet a really oily t-zone. Their scrub fixed this and their moisturizer stopped my skin from flaking.





The other great moisturizer - vaseline - just a little around your mouth over the moisturizer before you go to sleep is perfect.Which is better for oily/dry skin?
Aveeno %26amp; neutrogeena if you're on an ';okay'; budget.
I would use an aveeno wash its the best! then go for an exfoliator of some sort to even out your color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan