Sunday, December 13, 2009

What base to use for oily skin?

Hi


I hav a super oily skin. My friends wedding is near and I need to know which base to use for my skin?


My face tends to become oily very soon.


I want a a very simply look like... only a base, eyeliner, kajal, lipgloss.


Now I don knw which base to use which gives a neat n oil free look.


Someone told me to buy Mac-Two way kit I(No. 2). I dont knw what is tht? if someone know's pls tel. Moreover should i buy No.1 two way kit of mac instead of No.1 because when i apply facepowder/foundation it tends to look darker in color than it is in actual. I am quite fair but after applyin foundation/powder i tend to look dark. so pls tel should i buy a little more lighter color than my skin tone??


waitin for replies. Pls reply asap. ThnxWhat base to use for oily skin?
u should use lacto calamine as make up base and after it u should apply a lighter shade face powder.What base to use for oily skin?
I have oily skin too, especially in the t-zone area. I use Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. I use the clear kind and I wear it alone or under my foundation.
if u have oily skin...pleeaassee dont use MAC!! it clogs the pores and leads fo break outs...i was in the same predicament as u and mac left my skin looking horrible...its too heavy thats why it looks darker. ive started using bare minerals!! they have various shades
for oily skin i would suggest.... keep ur skin clean i mean wash your face as many time as possible in a day, use face wash rather using shop. For parties use revolon foundation powder it give you very simple natural look with oily free skin
revlon combination foundation it's great for oily skin.
Try Bare Escentuals.
Wshat are do you live its easier to show you at the counter or store, but i worked for clinique, and lancome, if you do not mind spending the money the reason why you look darker with the powder on top it is the wrong color powder is sup to be used only to finish the look and make it last any true professional will tell you this and not lie, you can go to the counter and test your foundation ( which may be the wrong color to) and anyone in the business knows that when you test and apply the powder it should not change the look, because after powder sets in your naturalh oils make it darker anyway that is sup to happen and is normal, that is why you scrape your powder compact every now and then to get the true color and use out of it. clinique also sells a foundation for oikl control and they design it to have a powder to match it or go one shade light (in the same family ie, nuetral , pink, olive you cannot mix a pink foundation with nuetral powder you will have a bad result.
your makeup or foundation will darken over time because of the acidity of your face. this is my exact same problem which is why i've switched to mineral makeup to keep the oil, especially on my nose at bay. mineral makeup has kaolin clay to absorb oil, and mineral veil either have cornstarch, pearl powders or silk powder not only to absorb that oil but to give you an airbrushed illuminated look.


i agree with one of the answers that suggested revlon's colorstay liquid foundation with softflex SPF6 for oily combination skin. it has better ratings on makeupalley.com than even the foundations from bobbi brown and MAC, and revlon is less expensive than MAC.


so for your even i suggest to use the revlon's liquid foundation in a shade lighter than your own so that when it does react with your acidity it will just bring the shade down to your real one. also revlon's shades are geared to lighter skin tones so you won't have a problem there either. use that and set your foundation with mineral makeup either a mineral veil or mineral foundation not only to set your foundation but to give extra oil absorbtion (it's what i do)


hope this helps.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan