Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have very dry skin in winter and very oily skin in summer (well..last summer i did). Should I...please read?

Thank you for reading =)





anyways, I have a green clay mask that is meant for oily/problem skin. I have problem skin since i have lots of small pimples on my T-zone, and rough, whiteheads on my nose





right now my skin is NOT oily though...the weather is just started to get warmer, so my skin is still a bit dry...





should I still use the green clay mask?





I dont know what to do =( I feel so dumb for buying it, but the lady who sold it to me didn't tell me what the GREEN clay was meant for!! There is also a white clay (for dry, sensitive skin), and a grey one (for normal/combination)





What should I do?! anyone have any experiences using clay?





Thank you soooooooo much for any advice which I would appreciate so much!I have very dry skin in winter and very oily skin in summer (well..last summer i did). Should I...please read?
don't use it if you don't know what it is...go with your first instinct you sound like you have the right answer in your head, don't doubt your first instinct it's right!I have very dry skin in winter and very oily skin in summer (well..last summer i did). Should I...please read?
Sounds like your a nerd...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan