Friday, December 11, 2009

Matte mineral foundation and oily skin?

Hi I have quite oily skin, especially around the T-zone (typically).





My friend recommended I use a matte mineral foundaiton, or just mineral make up in general.





1. How obvious is it that one would be wearing the make up? I really only want to use it for my forhead and I don't need to cake it on, so would it be quite inconspicuous?





2. I understand that I have to remove it at the end of the day or after I use it. Does it clog pores badly?





3. Does it come off easily with sweat?





4. Any other tips welcome :)





Thankies!Matte mineral foundation and oily skin?
hi.





the tricky bit about mineral makeup is the 'blending in'. its not the powder itself as its designed for oily skin and will NOT, in any way, clog your pores.





please get a good round thick foundation brush for powder as you will need to really practice the art of blending the makeup in.





'BARE MINERALS' is defintely the best. Go to their counter and ask the beauty assistant to give you a make over, that way you'll know how to use the foundation on your face. You can also try 'PRESCRIPTIVES'.Matte mineral foundation and oily skin?
Mineral makeup is very lightweight. It doesn't cake on at all, and doesn't clog your pores. I love using mineral makeup, you can't even feel that you have it on at all. But at the same time it works wonders. I would recommend Bare Minerals, that is what I use and am very happy with it! I have a couple of friends that use it and have the same problem as you described, and they won't use anything else! It doesn't come off when you sweat either.





It is a little expensive, but it is definitely worth the money!
Bare Minerals foundation doesn't clog your pores, light weigh without cakey look.
Hi you simply had around the t-zone? Foreal? I can't believe this kind of thing actually happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan