Friday, December 11, 2009

Cleaner and creme for Oily skin?

Hey!





So heres my issue, I cleanse my face in the morning and around 2-4PM my skin starts to get oily and shiny and I can physically wipe it off my face. Like its not a lot at all, I just dont like it being there. I am currently using clean and clear for oily skin cleanser and clean and clear anti-shine, matteifying creme and I still get a little bit of that oily effect. I used to use Yves Rocher matte anti shine creme however prices just went up and it was a tiny bottle. Any suggestions? Bare in mind I am a student so anything that wont break the bank!





Cheers, and thanks for your help!Cleaner and creme for Oily skin?
I think you should just clean your face more often. I use soap and i atleast wash my face once every hour if my skin is getting oily.





Try it, you'll def see a difference.





Otherwise a little on the expensive side but any face wash with salycylic acid will keep your skin drier! You can use it sparsely and use the clean and clear one more regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan