Friday, December 11, 2009

What do i do? oily skin/ whiteheads?

i am soo fed up with my face. my skin is really oily and i get whiteheads alotttt. i've tried zapzyt, neutrogena facial soap bar (the orange 1), neutrogena shine free cleanser, apricot scrub. at 1st it seemed like it worked but then my face would get oily later. i also tried some home remedies (aspirin paste, cucumber facial, honey and etc) I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF. is there ANYTHING i can do to stop my acne forever and achieve a really flawless skin? what do i do ive heard birth control pills can really clear up your acne but im scared to go on it cause alot people told me that your face gets really dependent on it and if you get off the pill youll start breaking out really bad and get cysts on your face. trust me i dont want that!





and im not gonna try proactiv or acne free, cause i know its made for people with severe acne and my acne isnt that bad compared to some people but im sick of getting whiteheads and my face is so oily that i could fry french fries on it. im not gonna try acctuane either cuz ive heard it can really damage your liver. Please please help me out i get depressed over this and i cry sometimes cause i see girls with flawless skin at my school and im like why cant my skin be beautiful like hersWhat do i do? oily skin/ whiteheads?
try opening your pores first, with a loofah or steaming it. you can try those stickers you apply to your face to get rid of blackheads/whiteheads.





oil free sheets that get rid of the oil.





i have sort of the same problem except mine isnt that oily, its not severe either. i've tried acne free but it pretty much sucked. it kinda opened the whiteheads up, but theyll fade away soon.





dont worry about your skin the whiteheads will fade away they always do. just wash your face regularly and dont use too much chemicals.


drink lots of water too





good luckWhat do i do? oily skin/ whiteheads?
Proactiv isn't for people with severe acne, believe it or not. It's pretty mild, and you'd only know if you checked the amount of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide in their regular formula. For people with severe acne, they have a Proactiv Extra Strength that they don't advertise.





Try going to Neutrogena's website www.skinid.com and answer a few questions about your skin type. You can formulate your own regimen based on your skin type.
You should try watching your face with a white washcloth everyday with warm water %26amp; see how that turns out. If that doesn't work all I can say is you should go to a Dermatologist %26amp; see if that will help, but don't cry over your skin because life is short %26amp; I'm pretty sure those girls have on fake makeup or something useless. Good Luck!
Drink water.


Amd alot of people with flawless skin use Proactive, me and my friends all use it, we had mild acne, now flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan