Sunday, December 13, 2009

What product will help my oily skin?

have used alot of different face washes i used clear pore,biore,and neutrogenana.but none of them worked for my skin.My toner is burt bee.


My moisturizer is clean and clear oil free.


but my face gets oily really quicklyi dont touch my face alot my hair is always cliped. but my face is so oily and shinny i go through aleast 5 blotting sheet a day. one of my friend said i should use noxema.do you think i should use it?if not can you tell me what should i use?something inexpensiveWhat product will help my oily skin?
Hi Holly,


Try to use a face wash which contains a tree oil. even am having a oily face and I use the same product and it is working out very well for me.


All the best my friend.What product will help my oily skin?
you might be using to much drying products so your face it over compensating.
Believe it or not...treating your oily skin with products that dry the oil up are not what you should be using. Think about this. If you use a product that drys the skin of all its natural oils. Your skin is gonna try to replace those natural oils immediately. For this reason, you need to do the opposite. For years people told me not to use products to dry the oils up and I didn't listen because it didn't make sense to me. Not until I took my daughter to the dermatologist. He explained that when you use products that dry the oil up, your body will automatically start working overtime to replenish those oils. Hence, very oily skin. Now, when you use a moisturizer, like Noxzema for instance, then there is no reason to produce more natural oil. The Noxzema will settle in the pores and the overactive oil glands won't be able to deposit so much oil to your skin. Now having said that. I do want to tell you that I have had extremely oily skin all my life. But last June, when I was in Florida, I was having a pedicure and the woman giving me the pedicure was 20 years older then myself and her skin and looks were incredible. I could not believe her skin or age. I ask what her secret was and she said ';Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)';. Just place a dime size amount in your hand and rub your hands together and spread the oil on your face that way. Make sure your hands are clean and don't scratch or rub your face with your nails and hands. If you have an itch or something, use the back of your hand. I have been using EVOO ever since and my skin is so much better. Believe it or not using oil to help stop oil is better than moisturizers. This woman's skin was beautiful. She uses it everyday all over her body and her skin is georgious. Try it for a day or two and see how you like it. Best of all, it's inexpensive and 100% natural. Hope this helps. Baby Oil is also very good to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan