Sunday, December 13, 2009

Any recommendation on foundation for oily-skin?

Have been hearing different suggestions on foundation for my oily-skin. Some sales assistance suggest me to take the liquid foundation and some suggest me to use 2 way cake...i'm confused!pls help...Any recommendation on foundation for oily-skin?
i dont think you should be using foundation at all! give your skin time to breathe if it is totally necessary to wear foundation then the best think is to get a tinted moisturizer which isn't oil based.Any recommendation on foundation for oily-skin?
I have had oily skin my whole life. After going through product after product including some of the best money can buy, I have been using Bare Escentuals mineral make up for nearly 7 years. I was changing products every year or sooner before that. The mineral product goes on sheer, is light and there are several base colors to choose from. Sephora carries the brand as well as QVC, the bare escentuals website and my local hairdresser supply as well. Hope you like it!
I have oily skin and I use Exuviance. It works quite well for me. I tried Bare Escentuals but it looked awful because it showed my pores really badly. I use to work as a beauty consultant in Ulta and I tries Bare Escentuals on tons of woman and they felt the same way about it. It shows flaws, greatly. If you have a Sephora near you, they will give you free samples to try. Smashbox is good too. Try using a primer as this will help. No foundation is perfect- I have tried lots, I finally settled on Exuviance because it works the best for me with my skin. This was lots of trial and error! When my face gets a little oily, I blot with a rice powder sheet and then smooth out the foundation again. This works well.
Try Bare Escentials. It is a mineral based foundation that is unique. Works on all types of skin.


You can get it at Sephora.com .


It will help keep your skin looking clear as well.
I like revlon colorstay for oily skin. Just make sure u get the right shade since it's kinda thick
a sales associate suggested for you to try liquid foundation??


wtf?.. she doesnt know what shes doing.. if you have oily skin you should stick to a powder foundation.


a liquid or cream will make your face more oily.. and even more shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan