Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I treat oily skin during the day?

For an oily skin, you can either use an oil free powder, an oil absorbing liquid product, or blotting tissues that are pressed against the skin to take away the shine during the day.How can I treat oily skin during the day?
YOU CAN USE OIL FREE TALCUM POWDER AND WASH YOUR FACE OFTEN.How can I treat oily skin during the day?
I know this sounds weird, but it works. I'm 25 and wish I had found it years ago.





Milk of magnesia as a primer under foundation or powder.





Cheap, easy, and SUPER effective at keeping my face matte for the majority of the day and my pores looking smaller. Nothing else has worked for me like milk of magnesia. It also makes the application of my makeup look even. I use it daily.





Just in case you are wondering, milk of magnesia is the laxative/antacid that you can buy at the drugstore. Commonly called Maalox or Phillips. You can buy a big bottle of generic ($4) and it works just the same. Milk of magnesia is a mineral and is not harmful to the skin. In fact, it is probably better than some of the more expensive primers which may have irritants that can cause dicoloration and breakouts. Milk of magnesia helps to calm skin and can even help to get rid of some of the bacteria in pores. The key is to apply a very thin layer before applying makeup.





For more info on how to use this as a primer:


http://www.paulaschoice.com.au/learn/art鈥?/a>
use lemon water to rinse ur face...a nice face pack for oily skin can help solve the problem. brands like ever yuth, st. ives n neutrogena are good.
are you talking about your face? you can either get some of those blotting sheets from clean and clear that you dab on your face and they absorb oil (those are good if youre wearing makeup) or you could carry some toner around with you (i would recommend oil of olay), dab a little bit onto a cotton ball and rub it over your face, it soaks up all the oils and cleans it at the same time.
Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets work so well with oily skin plus they son't smear or remove your makeup. I have the same problem, my skin gets oily all the time. I keep them in my purse and use one sheet every few hours. They are very easy to use, just blot them gently on the oil-prone areas of your face. They can be purchased in many places like CVS or WALMART and they are only about $7. I definitely recommend that you try them, it is worth your money and time!
Carry around blotting sheets. They can get pretty expensive, so a great alternative it toilet seat covers. I heard sarah jessica parker carries them around. Just blott them on your face and it will take off the oil but leave on the make up, they are really helpful.
they have these sheets of like.... i dunno some kind of paper and you just wipe down your face with it and it gets rid of the oil but not your make-up or anything... they really work and they sell them almost anywhere there is facial products just ask a sales person they should hook you up





xoxo


laci
wash your face with plane water regularly. eat less oily stuffs and you can also use powder based face wash. smile always.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan