Sunday, December 13, 2009

SICK TO DEATH OF ANNOYING OILY SKIN.?

Hi, right. I have stupid, oily skin and it really gets to me. I know I'm only a 17 year old guy, but I have the right to be spot free, no matter how old I am, right?





In the morning, I wash my face with a foaming tea tree face wash, then I apply Clean and Clear toner, and then I use either OXY anti-spot lotion moisturiser, or Nivea Pure and Matte Moistriser.





Then at about 11 o clock to 1130 I will wipe my face with a tea tree face wipe, and apply the moisturiser again , and I may do the same thing at about 2.





Then I scrub my face roughly twice a week and obviously wash it again with the same tea tree foam thing at night.





I am absolutely, sick to the back teeth of having to do this just to keep my oily skin at bay. I feel dirty, paranoid and depressed because of it, and I don't know what to do :(





Please, someone, give me some advice; I don't have an endless cashflow btw :/ xSICK TO DEATH OF ANNOYING OILY SKIN.?
Try washing only at night and mroning since you may be over doing it. try for about a week and you may have your reason.





With my make up I use foundation powder thing which keeps it shine free all day but since your a guy your porbaly not keen on using make up.





Try exfoliating every other day, see if that helps, I did that and it seemed to help a bit. Maybe a healthier diet might help, more water, less junk and so on, Maybe tea tree isn't helping. Have you tryed other products?





The nivea young range is my overall favourite. I think you already use the moisturiser, try the daily face scrub and toner, I find they work best together, Also, st Ives face scrub works well for the exfoliator.





Also, clean and clear are quite good, again, best when they are used together, and the spot treatment gel does wonders on spots, nearly get rid of them in a few hours and stops new one forming. Just put it over where a new one is coming through.





Maybe see a dermantolgist too, and get some medication for it. A guy I know had terribel acne, his entire face was covered and within six weeks of medication and cream it was clear.





Hope I helped. =]SICK TO DEATH OF ANNOYING OILY SKIN.?
ok well your body makes the oils because you RE MAKING IT TOO DRY ADN IT IS JUST RETALIATING,wat u should do is wash ur face with a gental cleanser,then a oner is good and then get olay all day mosisture,the key is moisturizer,the more u use,the less oils your body will need to produce to counter effect the drying
some ppl may think youre doing too much to your skin and thats causing it to over produce the oil so maybe try not doing so much to it...i have the same problem.....i hate my oily skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan