Friday, December 11, 2009

Question about Acne and Oily skin?

Ok so I used to have pretty bad acne and really oily skin however I went to the doctor and he gave me a cream to put on every night and I've been on it for about 2 months and now I have absolutely no pimples and haven't gotten a single one for almost a month. The problem is my skin is still really oily, I was always told that oily skin was the cause of acne but this obviously isn't the case for me. The oily skin isn't really that bad I guess if it's not causing acne however it still looks dumb having a shiny face so is there any way to make my face less oily?Question about Acne and Oily skin?
It's all genetics, some people generally have way oilier skin than other people. It can also be due to the things you're eating, what kind of weather your skin is exposed to, and even hormone levels. Try washing your face with hot water, and use soap that doesn't contain any alcohol or other artificial things.





Good luck.Question about Acne and Oily skin?
take a shower?
i know this doesn't sound like it make sense, but the more you wash your face the more oily it will become, because when you take away the natural oils your body has to make more, and more. so I would say oil blotting sheets help a lot! like every 2 hours or so, and they don't mess up you make up! if you are on a certain regiment from your dermatologist, don't change it, because you could go back to the acne, which im sure oily is better then acne!! lol
talk to your doctor at your next visit. he may be able to prescribe a retinoid which should decrease oil production also you can purchase OC8 over the counter for just this problem but it does contain benzoyl peroxide so dont get on clothes towels etc cause it can bleach out color
Take a juice of any fruit (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing. It cleanses the skin, closes pores and removes oilness. For more details on oily skin log on to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan