Friday, December 11, 2009

Effective face wash for oily skin?

i have very oily, acne-prone skin, and i break out every day. know any good facial cleansers that would improve my skin (help it be less oily, reduce breakouts)?





i asked this question before but none of the answers i got gave me any sort of help...Effective face wash for oily skin?
I know that you requested over the counter products. BUT, Proactive Solution works Great. It helps to eliminate more acne and heals the one that are already there. I also noticed that it lightens acne scars. You will see results quickly and your face will not be as oily.Effective face wash for oily skin?
Neutrogena has a face wash for oily skin, it's in a pump bottle and it's orange with that salicylic acid in it. It works pretty well. Give it a couple of days before you decide.


It's called Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash. Using it twice a day dries out my skin, so I only use it in the morning and use something more gentle in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan