Friday, December 11, 2009

For those who have OILY skin: What's your daily skincare routine to deal with it?

Hey guys! I have oily skin and when I wake up every morning, My T-zone is so oily, almost as if i apploed vaseline on it. My pores in the T-zone have also become large and I get blackheads consequently. Even when I get blackheads removed, they come back amost as soon as after one week. And as most of you'll understand, blackheads then lead zits.





I really want to have manageable clear skin, without zits, marks or blackheads. I'm 21 and studying at a university so its really hard to wake up every other day, and see a huge zit around my nose. What do you guys use to maintain your oily skin? Are you able to close of pores and prevent acne? Please share you daily skin routine and tell me how effective it is....For those who have OILY skin: What's your daily skincare routine to deal with it?
I wash my face twice a day with this face wash from Biore. It's called Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser and works GREAT. It's sometimes hard to find and seems to be carried only by certain drugstores in my area but you can order it online if you can't find it in your area. Here's a link to the product on the Biore website:





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





If nothing seems to be working, I recommend seeing a dermatologist. They can give you medications to prevent acne that are stronger than just over the counter stuff.





Hope this works for you!For those who have OILY skin: What's your daily skincare routine to deal with it?
The absolute best thing you can do is wash your face thoroughly at least once a day using only the white brand of Dove soap. That is what most dermatologists recommend too. If things really get to be a problem, visiting a dermatologist would be best rather than trying to figure out which creams and lotions work and which do not.
As a teen, I had oily skin all over. Now, I have an oily t-zone. I've tried everything in the book for it. I went on a skin care regimine: facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. It helped with the oiliness for about 2 hours and THAT'S IT. Now, I use an exfoliate cleanser for oily skin (you can find it at CVS or Walgreens, their brand is cheaper), tone with witch hazel, and use a moisturizer for oily skin. This regimine helps out a little more. It helps prevent an oil break-out for about 4 hours. However, when I do have an oil break-out its at a minimal. I still bring along face wipes just in case there's a severe break-out. Make sure you stay away from products (particulary make-up) that are oil-based. On the bright side, having oily skin is a good thing. It keeps your skin youthful and prevents wrinkles. It may look bad now, but when your 50 and look 40, thank the Lord for that oil on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan