Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of oily skin!!!! and how long will it take to rid of?!!!?

my friend has oily skin and has been for a few years now in the morning her skin is clean but during the day her face get oily and greasy! she wants to get rid of it really badly so she told me if i could my yahoo answer account to ask pplz for help


is there any skin products she can use to get rid of it or does she have to go to a dermatologist? also she wants to know how long does it take to get rid if oily skin any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!How to get rid of oily skin!!!! and how long will it take to rid of?!!!?
I only know of 1 item to help reduce oil. It's the oil blotting tissues by the dermatologists that I rep for. It will decrease your oil products by 18% and you can blot your face throughout the day with them to keep it looking fresh. They are medicated and that's what makes them different. You can email me if you want more information. My 14 year old son is obsessed with them :-)How to get rid of oily skin!!!! and how long will it take to rid of?!!!?
Unfortunately, oily skin is just a part of her genetics, or puberty. Either way, you can't especially get rid of it. You can wash your face to help clear away some shine, or use the oil pads that they sell in some stores. I have oily skin, and you have to learn to live with it. I like mine though, it makes me look like I'm glowing!
unless you plan to actually flay your skin and remove it, there's no way to get rid of oily skin--you can however, control oily skin by keeping it clean and dry by washing regularly and using a drying agent. good luck
Drink Cambodian Breast Milk. It is the only proven solution to heal every single bad thing in a human. It'll take like 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan