Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best foundation for oily skin?

IM 14 and my skin is pretty oily. My acne is about 80% under control but I still need some coverage. I need a foundation that looks natural and doesn't look cakey and matches my skin. Something that also can cover up redness from my acne medication would be nice too... I want my skin to just look clean and clear. I've tried soo many foundations inlcuding Bobbi Brown (seeps into pores too much) MAC (causes breakouts), Cargo, Lorac, and Benefit and had problems with all of them. I'm beggining to lose hope so any suggestions?What is the best foundation for oily skin?
Estee Lauder Double wear. Amazing much?





Bare Minerals is only for people who have almost perfect skin. It's just to polish the face, not to actually cover.





You should only wash your face twice a day. Exceeding that will cause your skin to flake. Gross.What is the best foundation for oily skin?
these are the formulas i have tried and liked and lasted on my oily skin even through the hot florida summers...





mark powder buff foundation $8


avon perfect wear extralasting $10


revlon colorstay (nonactive) $12


merle norman lasting $26


clarins truly matte $35
Well definately stay away from liquid foundation if you have oily skin. Have you tried Bare Minerals or any other mineral make up? I can only recomend Bare minerals because that is the only mineral make up i have actually tried, but i love it!! It defenitely works great for me and its actually good for your skin.
I'm guessing you have oily and sensitive skin. Try powder foundations and those that are oil-free and are hypo-allergenic. I'm using Clinique(powder foundation) right now and I've a combination/oily skin. It looks great on me. Try that. :)
Yah well i suggest u wash ur face 10 times a day it worked for me. I used to have the same problem. Also u should try preperation H it's worked miracles. You can get it at any local store like cvs just ask at the register.
SPend 2 bucks on the following, you will be glad you did:





1. sample of the green concealer at LAminerals.com


2. sample of the HOllywood mineral foundation, same place.





The concealer is also a mineral powder, so will not aggravate your acne or make it worse. The Hollywood mineral foundation covers GREAT and lasts all day.


All their ingredients are non-comedogenic. Plus they don't put talc (clogs pores), or bismuth oxychloride in theirs.


Bare minerals and sheer cover use bismuth, which can also irritate your skin.


I'll give you a great link I found that rates ingredients. Knowledge is power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan