Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make up help. I have oily skin. and my makeup always runs. i need tips and ideas.?

Ok i have oily skin, and i sometimes break out bad. so i use this face wash my docotor gave me. that sometimes drys out my skin.. but anyway i always wear makeup, i like have to. even if im just sittin around the house. its just my natural rutien. what i usually use is foundation, powder, then i put on eye liner, then eye shawdow(if i wear it) then mascara. but after awhile my makeup always seems to mess up, any suggjestions on which products to use, or tips on how i should do it.








anything would be greatly apprctiated. :DMake up help. I have oily skin. and my makeup always runs. i need tips and ideas.?
I have the same problem! I also have oily skin and always want to use makeup, even if I don't go out! But what I tend to do is was my face before I put on my foundation (I use liquid with a powder on top) and then use loose powder to suck up and oil throughout the day. Another good thing to use is foundation primer, this usually helps my makeup stay on throughout the day. I used to use Smashbox foundation primer, but it got to expensive so I switched to Avon Magix and believe me, it works! It's also really cheap 10 dollars compared to fifty. Hope this helps! :)Make up help. I have oily skin. and my makeup always runs. i need tips and ideas.?
Your skin produces oil because you are not properly moisturizing. I had oily skin for years until i started cleaning and moisturizing my face. If you give your skin non-oily moisture it will in time stop producing so much.


As far as the makeup you might need to switch to a different foundation.. something lightweight so your skin can breathe better. With the stuff the dr gave you, you should also be adding moisturizer to regulate your skin. It must freak out when you strip it of its natural oils and then let it make its own moisture back.


Once you start doing that you will see a huge improvement.
Hii dear :)


Well, I honestly have the same problem too..


I have found that using a product from Avon called Magix Face Perfector works really well... it makes your pores shrink and hence minimize the production of oil on your face. I have also tried some foundations. What works well for me is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. They blend very easily and soak up al the oils without clogging pores. Also, you can try using oil absorbing sheets. A good one is from Avon called ';Blot away! Oil absorbing sheets';. It works like magic taking away excess oil whilst still leaving your makeup intact and looking flawless :)





Well I hope I've helped and I hope you try it out for yourself and see for yourself the wonders it has done for mee :)
set your makeup with some powder, once youre done applying it all.


or, apply a primer. it helps makeup stay on longer.
for the oily skin, i use oil absorbing sheets. works great and are very cheap. it feels and looks like wax paper and you just blot it over the oliy spots. it doesn't mess up makeup.





this is what i use:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Professional%鈥?/a>





for breaking out, try using an exfoliant about twice a week. you can use a store brand or an at home remedy. i do both. for the home remedy, mix about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and little less than 1/4 cup of milk. mix together, rub on and wash off. it leaves my skin super smooth and pretty. it may take awhile to see results, but it works.





and tastes good, too. ;]





for mascara running, i use a bit of baby powder under my eyes (and it helps conceal my dark circles.)





another tip for oily skin, wash your pillows and its covers about every 2 weeks. plus, if you have bangs, at nighttime, pin them back with bobby pins.





and last but not least, drink plenty of water. this really really helps.





hope this helps. :]


  • moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan