Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get rid of oily skin??help?

i'm using this acne control skin every night and in the morning my skin is perfectly fine but later on in the day it gets really really oily and my skin looks really nasty specially my forehead..and when i dont use the acne treatment my skin gets really oily too...i dont know if its because of the make up i use but even if i dont wear make up my skin gets really oily and i hate it because my face looks all shiny and gross..i dont know what to do with my oily skin..help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can i get rid of oily skin??help?
check the label on every thing you use on your skin if it has mineral oil in it throw it away. mineral oil is not good for your skin plus if you already have oily skin its not neededHow can i get rid of oily skin??help?
you have to remeber to use a light moisturizer.. if not your body will continue to produce its own natural moisturizer(oil)





the best makeup for oily skin is mineral powder like bare essentuals..or rice powder





one good thing.. you wont get as many wrinkles as someone with dry skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan