Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can i do for oily/acne prone skin?how can i get my face clear without getting expensive?

homemade remedy to clear acne for a lifetime:





Things You鈥檒l Need:


All natural facial soap, as pure as you can get it.


Baking Soda


Water


Benzoyl Peroxide, any strenth


Facial Mask, green clay type


Clean dry towel





Wash your skin lightly with an all-natural bar soap. I use Dr. Bronners Lavender bar soap. Be careful not to scrub your skin. All you need to do is to create a nice lather all over and rinse well with clean water.





While your skin is still wet, pour about 2 Tbsp. of Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) into your hand. Add to it just enough water to make a paste. Apply the paste all over your face and light work it around your face in circular motions for about 1 minute. Be careful not to press to hard, just use light circular motions. Rinse well with clean water.





Dry your skin by patting it lightly with a towel. Apply the Benzoyl Peroxide ONLY to the active acne spots. Allow to dry and then dab a little mud mask only on the spots. Leave on overnight.





You will gradually reduce the use of Benzoyl Peroxide as your skin clears until you do not use it at all. The Baking Soda works very quickly.What can i do for oily/acne prone skin?how can i get my face clear without getting expensive?
Considering how important it is to a person's self concept and self confidence [and no... I'm not a doctor's financial consultant] I'd say going to the dermatologist is cheap at whatever price.What can i do for oily/acne prone skin?how can i get my face clear without getting expensive?
The best bet is not just try a bunch of random stuff over the counter that isn't guarenteed to work. If I were you, I would cut to the chase and see a Dermatologist about getting a prescription acne med. to use for a year.


I got antibiotic pills, facewash, and cream to use and within a month my acne was gone! I've tried weekly facials, Pro-Activ, tons of other over the counter stuff and none of it worked. But the stuff I got from the Derm. was totally worth the price and it pretty much is guarenteed to work...saves a lot of money that would be spent on stuff that doesnt work! (Plus trying stuff that doesn't work and letting acne continue on only leaves more opportunity for scarring.)





Good luck!
Try this





http://www.my-info-portal.com/acnefree.h鈥?/a>





It worked really well for me.
Ther is this this thing that I use called Clearasil Ultra Acne Soulution system.It works great because it is for oily acne prone breakouts.go to clearasilsystem.com ,and read all of the steps.They sell it at any drug store.. I got mine at wal mart
i donno,facial???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan